Published 10th July 2017, 6:14pm
High school students from schools across the Islands recently took part in a discussion on issues relating to familial, school, platonic, sexual and romantic relationships.
If you missed it you can watch any time on the CIGTV YouTube on demand channel http://bit.ly/2tRj5eY.
Topics tackled by young people included:
· What makes a healthy relationship?
· Benefits of choosing healthy relationship? Why should you?
· How would you help someone in an unhealthy relationship? What is the best advice you can give that person?
· What are the risks involved in having unprotected intercourse with someone?
· Should children 16 years old be allowed to engage in sexual relationships?
· Are parents responsible for the relationships their children form? Why?
· Are there risks associated with social media? Why?
· Why is communication important?
The programme will also continue to re-air on CIGTV which is available on the following channels:
28 - Logic Wireless Cable
23 - LogicTV 23
20 - Fuse
23 - Logic Over The Air (OTA)
3 - C3